This week it was the turn of Y8s again on Hot Chocolate Friday and it was an all-male event! One person from each form was nominated for the following reasons:
- Ben – He has quadrupled his weekly Ambition Points total in the last week of term. He is quiet, but has a heart of gold and will do anything for anyone.
- Connor – A delightful student who is organised, polite, helpful and kind. Connor embodies our core values of ready, respectful and ambitious; this is clearly recognised by his peers, as demonstrated by his landslide victory as our learning for life champion.
- Luke – A very polite young man. Has offered to help the cleaners on numerous occasions. Comes into the IT room during his spare time to learn about the components of the demonstration computers we have. He enjoys taking them to bits and trying to rebuild them!
- Rowan – A lovely student who is always polite, helpful and friendly. He has such a positive attitude and is always willing to help others. Rowan enjoys contributing to discussions in tutor time and is always keen to answer questions.
- James – Has a consistently positive can-do attitude and embodies the school’s ethos of ready, respectful and – in particular – ambitious.
- Poul – Poul is a very polite student who is always willing to answer questions and get involved in class discussions. Paul has recently been very helpful in integrating a new person into the form.
- Alex – A polite and positive student. Perhaps not regularly considered ‘top of the class’, he always tries his best and often offers to help by completing tasks such as handing out books. He never puts a foot wrong and is a great role model to others.
- Sam – A very positive role model – he gets absolutely loads of ambition points! Sam is quiet and considerate and just approaches everything with a brilliant attitude.