First up for Hot Chocolate Friday in the 2019-2010 academic year were our fantastic new Y7s. One person from each form was nominated for the following reasons:
- Jennifer – for helping others in the form with Chromebooks, settling in well and being independent.
- Samuel – for helping other students with their Chromebooks set up and log in, and making positive progress from the very first day.
- Wilfred – for being ‘super polite’ and helpful, especially with other pupils when they were getting their Chromebooks set up. He also received the most ambition points last week in the form.
- Stephanie – for being bright and cheery all the time!
- Ted – for making an excellent start to the year with 7 ambition points received in three days! He is very polite and ready to learn.
- Teddy – who has shown fantastic ambition already. He has 100% attendance and has not allowed any transition challenges to deter him from getting the most out of Stokesley, particularly in French where he listened carefully, enthusiastically volunteered several answers and was even courageous enough to perform in front of his class.
- Matilda – for settling in really well and in the first writing task, made the effort to use good vocabulary demonstrating strong perseverance and motivation.
- Rosie – for helping a student in her form who became upset when she realised that she had homework due in and did not understand it. Rosie kindly offered to help her by giving up her lunch time and going to the library with her. Rosie has proven herself to be an excellent role model to her fellow classmates already, promoting the supportive tutor group environment we are striving to achieve.