ARCHIVED - 2020 EXAM INFORMATION
PARENTS/CARERS AND STUDENTS IN YEAR 11 AND YEAR 13 MAY FIND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION HELPFUL TO REFER TO
Correspondence from Mrs. Darbyshire, Deputy Headteacher:
- Centre Assessed Grades and ranking processes;
- GCSE Exam Results Day letter;
- A Level Exam Results Day letter.
Information and advice on Centre Assessed Grades and ranking from the Joint Council for Qualifications and AQA. Similar information may be found on other board websites:
Dates for the Autumn Exam Timetable are as follows:
- AS Level and & A Level examinations will take place between 5th October 2020 - 23rd October 2020;
- GCSE examinations will take place between 2nd November 2020 - 23rd November 2020.